Bronchitis Top Ten! (staying positive)
Hey! I’m on vacation! Perfect time for a bout of bronchitis!
In the spirit of staying positive, here’s my top ten good things about it:
- Makes vacation seem *way* longer.
- Finally catching up on 23 hrs of sleep per day.
- Learning new medical terms in Spanish.
- Finding out “”Bronchitis” wasn’t one of the Jurassic Park characters.
- Absolutely sure I’m not yellow/green color-blind. (ewwww…)
- Meeting new professionals – Doctors!
- Testing out the foreign health care system (it’s pretty good!)
- Got the whole “Coughing from my shoes” sound down for VO.
- Remembering that others have it worse (Truth!)
- Bonding with my wife… ‘cuz she got it too. (sorry, dear)
Bonus! Coughing is really good for the abs and core 😉
All content written and voiced by Joe J Thomas online at: JoeActor.com