Cut The Cord!
After years of paying way too much for cable tv, and watching only a fraction of the channels, we decided to cut the cord and go for streaming.
Here’s our main setup:
Hardware: Roku 3 box (connects to tv, streams content)
* Sling TV (20 channels live, including CNN, AMC, History, Food Network, etc.)
* Netflix (movies and original series)
* Hulu (TV series, some movies)
* Amazon Prime (movies, rentals, plus free shipping, etc.)
* HBO Now (most HBO content on demand)
* CBS (most CBS content on demand)
* Google movies (rentals, purchases)
* Pluto TV