Things I’ve Never Seen
With all the hubbub about Game of Thrones, I thought I’d come clean: There’s a lot of things I’ve never seen.
Sure, I meant to see a lot of them, just never got around to it.
Here’s my list:
- Game of Thrones
- Any full episode of Seinfeld
- The last episode of Mash
- Any full movie from The Godfather series
- Breaking Bad
- The last season of True Blood
- All of Doctor Zhivago
- Most of the Harry Potter movies
- The Hobbit movies (except for the bad animation one)
- Raging Bull
- Fight Club
- All of Metropolis
Now it’s your turn! What haven’t you seen?
All content written and voiced by Joe J Thomas online at: JoeActor.com
Cut The Cord!
After years of paying way too much for cable tv, and watching only a fraction of the channels, we decided to cut the cord and go for streaming.
Here’s our main setup:
Hardware: Roku 3 box (connects to tv, streams content)
* Sling TV (20 channels live, including CNN, AMC, History, Food Network, etc.)
* Netflix (movies and original series)
* Hulu (TV series, some movies)
* Amazon Prime (movies, rentals, plus free shipping, etc.)
* HBO Now (most HBO content on demand)
* CBS (most CBS content on demand)
* Google movies (rentals, purchases)
* Pluto TV
Ever watch a commercial and think “How the heck did *this* get approved?!?!?”
Below is a short collection of commercial snafus. Each of these went through the many layers of creative and corporate approval before being released in their obviously flawed form.
… I still don’t have a clue how that happens!